That's right, I'm grumpy. So sue me. For whatever reason I'm extremely irritable today to the umpteenth degree.
I'm so sick of missing my Arlington friends so much. I live so far away from them all and it just really sucks not being able to sit around and talk to hilarious people. I am MISSING that. I miss having a "group" that I to hang out with. And I miss the almost monthly parties.
And it's irritating that I work out like a mad woman EVERY SINGLE DAY and don't lose a single pound. It's not fair. I am WORKIN' IT in there, people! Why can't I just be anorexic? Or smoke? Or be a guy? (My husband just causually thinks about losing weight and drops 10 lbs. I brush my teeth and I gain 5).
And the kids are extra rowdy today. It's weird because half of me CRACKS UP at their insane antics, but the other half wants to lock them away in a closet until they're ready for grade school.
Stir all these together with a really crappy mood and you've got..well, me today.
9 comments:
That SO isn't fair if you're working out every day and see no results! I get ticked at my lack of results, too; however I am keenly aware it is pretty closely related to the lack of working out... *sigh* Guess I'd better go fire up the Wii at at least try to do something...
P.S. hmm, sounds like we need to have a party...
I miss you like crazy, Jenny!! I hope you know just HOW much you are missed up here. It just isn't the same without you!! :( No parties since you left, I promise!
I hope you sleep good tonite and tomorrow looks brighter. You keep on, keepin' on and you'll get to where you want to be!! I admire you for all the hard work you DO!
I'm sorry you're stuck so far away. I miss you too! I remember feeling just as you described when Tyson and I moved to Florida. The people there were nice, but it just wasn't home. I keep thinking about coming to see you. When the weather calms down and I have a free weekend, I want to pack up the kids and drive down for a visit.
Me, too. Especially about locking the kids up until grade school, yet still thinking they are hilarious. And you crack me up so much "I brush my teeth and gain 5." I do, too. Of course, it could be because I'm brushing my teeth with Coke. Hmm...
Ah, but I hear that muscle weighs more than fat, so maybe you're losing inches but not losing pounds. (At least, that's my story.....)
We miss you, too, even us old folks. New Year's Eve wasn't the same without you guys!
miss you. feel your pain. and love your sense of humor. :D
i am glad to see that even though you are grumpy, the jenny we love still shines through!
Yeah. Sucks. But we love you no matter what and miss you too.
I miss you, too. I'm thinking the boys and I will have to come down and visit you this summer.
So... Why aren't you over at my house being cranky with me? Sending you loves girl! I hope you know I would love it ANYTIME if you came and hung out with me. Hmm, like oh, now for instance. :)
Post a Comment