Now when I "resolutions," I say it with a grain of salt. I realize that these goals I'm setting for myself are THE IDEAL, and even if I can't master them all at once, if I can even get HALF of them right, I'll be much better for trying. Now, without further ado (or excuses)
EXERCISE SCHEDULE—Mix it up a bit, instead of just doing elliptical every day.
Mon- Pilates/Cardio
Tues- Cardio/Weights
Wed- Cardio
Thur- Cardio/Weights
Friday- Yoga/Cardio
NUTRITION
5 veggie servings a day
3 fruit servings a day
3 servings whole grain a day
Eat oatmeal once a day (those Quaker Oats commercials about low cholesterol sold me)
(I’m not limiting caloric intake or anything. I just hope that if I can get the good stuff I DO need to feel better FIRST, then I’ll be less interested in stuffing my mouth for junk afterwards).
SPIRITUAL
Make time for evening AND morning personal prayers
Regular personal scripture study
Regular FHE
SOCIAL/KIDS
Library time every Wednesday
Host weekly informal playgroups @ playground or house.
MISCELLANEOUS
Get started on Project 365
7 comments:
Good Stuff, Jenny! You can do it...those are totally realistic goals, too...except...how do you eat 5 veggies a day!? Do you count one of those as chocolate?! Well, when you do find out...let me know!
That sounds like realistic and measurable goals. Good for you and we are rooting for your success.
Hey count me in on your playgroups. that would be really fun!
Especially considering how much I LOVVVVEEE, veggies, right Sarah?
Great list, and I'm rooting for you too. And if you have some tips on how you are incorporating more fruits and vegetables in your diet I would take them.
Mmmm....I know how much you love to MIX those vegetables, too :)! hehe...California Medley all around!
Dang! How're the goals going? I need in on that action.
Post a Comment