Thursday, October 16, 2008

Halloween Costumes

There are, mind you, a limited store of Halloween costumes left at Walmart. Which is why I'm lucky that Stevie just HAPPENED to go crazy over these cute little Knight costumes. Granted, I think it was because there was a sword on the box (not included with costume) that did the trick. So of course we had to buy some totally righteous swords to go with them. (They make noise...oh why did I buy swords that made noise??) David was happy to go along with whatever Stevie wanted, considering he's been perfecting his Stevie Imitation ever since he turned 2.

Without further ado...

I told the boys to strike a pose....this is what they came up with.

Sir Steve-a-lot

Why does the costume barely fit when the "helmet" is impossibly oversized?


So there you are...our little Knights of the Grundberg Table.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

So stinking adorable! And yes, I HATE when costumes are all wonky sized! But they look great regardless!

Carina Olsen said...

Oh My Gosh... That's simply adorable!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

How cute!! Those are adorable costumes!! Lovin' Davids "pose"...he looks like a natural kick-butt knight!

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

The costumes are adorable.

I hate it that costumes run out so quickly. What about us procrastinators?

Jenni said...

They are awful cute!