
Anyway, with Steven gone to Galveston this week, I've tried to keep us busy. So far I have done the following:
1) Signed Stevie up for Preschool (temporarily), because it's not very expensive and Stevie was bored stiff being around here all day. So far he loves it and has only had one breakdown over who was in actuality "line leader."
2) Gone to the park every day for a few hours so the kids can run around and hopefully exhaust themselves.
3) Tried to do a bit of scrapbooking with my Wedding pictures that my wonderful photographer had given me copies of.
4) Mowed my brother's lawn.
5) Exercised regularly and even tried out a few Yoga and Pilates classes at the Rec Center.
But the fact remains: things just ain't right without Steven around. I miss him more like a schoolgirl pining over some WB teen-star than a wife of 6 years. Everything's just more fun when he's here. And I sleep better.
We'll see each other late tomorrow night. I honestly think I might actually have a few butterflies fluttering around in there.
4 comments:
Aww! I'm glad you get to see him soon ;). Yeehaw, right? LOL.
Oh! That stinks that he is gone, but a silver lining is those butterflies! That is much better than being annoyed with each other! And SO glad Stevie is in preschool! Natalie was excited to see him there!
I always liked it when Derek would go out of town because it gave me a chace to miss him and be really happy to see him when he came back.
Gotta love the butterflies
Post a Comment