
Steven and I went to the Arlington Masters Chorale Fall Concert last night, and it was fabulous. Sitting in that church, I just wrapped the music around me like a warm blanket and lost myself in their beautiful singing. It was gorgeous. They had this soloist who was absolutely amazing. I would’ve gone to the concert JUST to hear him sing. They had a reception afterwards, and we were able to see all our friends and feel missed by them, so that was nice. All in all, a lovely evening with my husband.
Ugh, we also took the boys to El Chico for lunch. It was delicious, but I swear those fajitas have been coming back to haunt me ever since. Yuck. It’s hard to feel romantic when your stomach is noticeably churning.
We got a letter in the mail from our insurance company yesterday stating that WE had requested our claim be dismissed. Whaaaaaa? Our adjuster immediately got an angry call, and nonchalantly told us our claim was being switched to another adjuster (because it’s content/renter’s insurance and HE doesn’t usually handle that) and he only had so many form letters to choose from, so he sent that one.
Is it really so hard to type one out?
Anyway, though we’re stressed that our claim in being bounced from person to person, we’re glad it’s out of the hands of THAT GUY, because I'm pretty sure insurance bureaucracy must have overwhelmed any logistical thinking skills he once had.
2 comments:
I'm glad that you enjoyed you concert and a date with your husband.
I'm so glad that you guys got to enjoy some time together!
Post a Comment