Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Labor Day Fun

Once again, a holiday has crept up on us and Steven and I are left staring at each other saying, "Er, do you think we should do something tomorrow?"

Luckily, this year we weren't the only ones.  We were able to salvage our poorly laid Labor Day plans by going swimming with our buddies the Greenfields.  I realized that since I really hadn't posted any pictures of my kiddos in the pool this summer that now was as good a time as ever.

David revolting against picture-taking.

Stevie perfecting his dive.  We're working on it.
Elle getting some air.
Deep-end swim!

Stevie right before take-off.

David about to jump off the diving board.

Jakie showing off his awesome swimming gear.

...and chillin' in the kid pool with said swim gear.

Gracie hanging out with Daddy and Jed.
Afterwards we went back to the house to grill hot dogs and gab.  Jed and Kallie brought over a watermelon and of course, BLUEBELL!  We had a grand ole time, and we thanked our friends for turning what could have been a very lame, haphazard day into a super one instead.

No comments: