Usually Teacher Prep days are on Fridays, but we recently had one in the middle of the week (the day after Stevie's birthday). We took advantage of the opportunity to spend the morning at the beach.
| My boys are so brave in the water---uncomfortably so, in fact. They love the waves so much, and I had to constantly remind them to come back closer to the shore. |
| We're so lucky to live right by the water. I really need to take the kids to the beach more often next summer--they love it so much and I really have no excuse no to. |
| Grace had a lovely time by snuggled by friends on the sand and just looking sassy in general. |
| I was having fun with friends myself. |
| Jake was also in heaven because two of his little friends were there to run around with. Look at all these little towheads. |
| The little ones were working on a hole of their own to play in. |
| But eventually that dissolved into happily throwing mud on each other. |
| It looks like he's having a manically good time here, but he's actually yelling at me because I wouldn't stop taking his picture. |
| I braved his wrath--it was worth it just to capture his sandy little toes. |
No comments:
Post a Comment