Saturday, August 6, 2011

Brief Update

I am currently way too exhausted to go in detail about anything interesting that's happening in our life right now. So I'll just give you a brief update:

1) Children will be in school in just 16 DAYS! I'll be at home with just 1 child for the first time in my life. And David will be a kindergartener. Sad and happy.

2) Everything in our house is falling apart. The air-conditioner, the garage door, the entertainment center. And the lawn looks like a jungle.

3) It's hot. So hot. I am seriously thinking of wrapping our entire house in reflective blankets.

That's all I can manage right now.

2 comments:

Sherry said...

We're melting up here, too. I can't muster the energy to do much of anything, so don't feel badly. My yard is so dead it crunches and I can't seem to water it enough to keep it alive. But....I still have a great family and friends and if a few things have to be cast aside in the heat, so be it. Love you!

Ben and Shani said...

16 days...I should make a chain! You know I will be cheering when that bus comes down the road! Oh, the excitement thinking about it is killing me!