Last night, Stevie and David decided that Jake needed to start sitting up NOW! So they coached him for about 5-10 minutes on the skill, and then VOILA! He figured it out and sat up by himself.
My kids always take a long time to sit up. Boy, did it worry me with Stevie. But by now I've just come to accept it as one of the Grundberg Kid idiosyncrasies (though I'll admit it still makes me nervous each time).
Jackson just barely started sitting up, and only because I forced him. I'm glad to see my kids aren't the only ones to take their time! Jake is such a cutie, he looks so much like his brothers.
2 comments:
Jackson just barely started sitting up, and only because I forced him. I'm glad to see my kids aren't the only ones to take their time! Jake is such a cutie, he looks so much like his brothers.
Jamie crawled before he sat up. What little boy wants to sit still? Rolling and crawling is so much more fun.
Post a Comment