
So I had an interesting experience with some red hair dye today.
My friend Amber helped me. I'm feeling a bit conflicted. Sometimes I feel like a seriously sassy, kick-butt red-head. And sometimes I feel like it looks pink. And to make it worse, Steven didn't gush when he came in. He just said, "Awww, it looks cute as a button." CUTE AS A BUTTON? How about sex-goddess? Red-haired Fantasy? But CUTE AS A BUTTON? What am I, Anne of Green Gables?
Anyway, here's the part where you leave a reassuring comment.
8 comments:
You are gorgeous and sassy! Love it!
I think it looks fabulous! I love red and keep trying to dye mine red, but it fades after about 2 weeks. GRRRRRR, baby!
Well at least he noticed at all. Derek wouldn't have, color and cut not withstanding.
You DO look FABULOUS!
I love it! What a terrific color--and you do look sassy (and fun and happy and beautiful)!
That Anne Shirley is SO SMUG!
SURELY, that Anne is smug!
I think it looks great! I've been wanting to go red but when I said so to Brady he very seriously informed me, "But I'm not attracted to redheads..."
And Steve, glad to see that you got the Anne of GG quote right this time. ;)
Looks fantabulous! You look so great, girl! :)
Post a Comment