Thursday, October 14, 2010

Makin' Friends

This little ball of cuteness next to Jake is his friend Journey. They seem to really enjoy each other's company. Journey was at our house last night, and they had a great time randomly bopping each other in the faces and trying to grab each other's hair (or lack thereof). They were all smiles and giggles the entire time.




The red IKEA bowls are a new favorite toy of all three of my boys. I'll find them randomly strewn about the house--which makes cooking tricky since they're my only mixing bowls. But I secretly love it when my boys make ordinary objects into play things. It just fills me with glee for some reason.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow- Jake is really growing up! He really is the perfect mix of Howsley and Grundberg. Thanks for posting pictures of your little guy and his little friend. Btw- Journey is a really cool name!
Mags

Shelley said...

Awwww, that's so cute!

Ben and Shani said...

I l


















I love it! They are so cute together.
Shani