Thursday, October 21, 2010

Jennifer Howsley Grundberg

LOVES (adores, worships, is devoted to, feels passionate about) her husband
LOVES her hilarious and perfect kids
LOVES (relies upon, is forever bound to) her sweet family
LOVES her fabulous friends
Loves her new haircut
Loves the people at the church
LOVES the girls I visit teach (though I guess they would fall under "fabulous friends")
Loves teaching music in Primary and leading the ward choir
LOVES her house
Loves her new(ish) red minivan
LOVES her neighborhood
Loves her wonderful, sweet and outgoing neighbors
Loves Stevie's amazing school (and especially his teacher)
LOVES having a baby in the house

Overall, I love a lot of things. What an amazing life I enjoy!

But I'd like to add to the list my growing love for the scriptures, church doctrine, the prophets and general authorities, and over ALL-- my love for the Lord and the recent reassurances that He truly loves and values me too.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

There are lots of reasons people are drawn to you and want to be around you. . . your passions and LOVE for life speak to that :) As a one of the "fabulous friends," I hope you know how much you are LOVED and appreciated for for just being YOU!
Xoxox ~ Mags

elshmobelsh said...

LOVE YOU! So fun to catch up. Wish I could be a Moose at your house eating muffins. What a fun blog post! What a fun teacher to send that home. The party looked like a blast too. Glad to see the good times always roll on at the Grundburg home!

Amber said...

I completely and whole-heartedly second Sarah's post. LOVE it!! & Love you!!

So glad I am lucky enough to call you my friend.