Last Friday, Stevie came home with a little bag from school. Inside was the book "If You Give a Moose a Muffin," (which is absolutely hilarious, by the way), a journal, and a little stuffed moose. The assignment was to read the book, make muffins with the moose, and record it in the journal for his class. Here's some of the things we came up with:
First, Stevie, David, Moose and I read the book and had a good laugh.
First, Stevie, David, Moose and I read the book and had a good laugh.
Next, Stevie and Moose decided to get started on the Muffins. Out came the muffin tins and mixing bowls. They decided on blueberry. (Yum!)
They got a little bored while waiting for the muffins to finish baking, so Moose decided to have a little chat with Jake...
Next, Moose played a few tasty licks on the Ukelele...
folded a few loads of laundry (He's so helpful!)...
And then kicked back to watch a little TV...
FINALLY, the muffins were ready!
It's safe to say that Moose made a bit of pig of himself. He scarfed down two entire muffins and then immediately passed out on the kitchen table.
Everyone was pretty tuckered out after that. So we all got ready for bed, and Moose sidled up next to David for a good night's rest.
3 comments:
Hilarious, Jenny...hilarious! Love it...and I'm totally going to have to check that book out for the girls! I LOVE this idea, too...taking the moose home, etc...I hope our kinder teachers get more creative!!
Oh my stars! This was such a funny post. Ash says that it brings back good memories of Flat Stanley.
This is the most entertaining blog post I've read in a long time. And what an awesome school assignment! I never had a teacher that cool; lucky Stevie!
Post a Comment