Since I have a zoo theme for my nursery, it was also the theme for the baby shower. (We ended up having it at the church since there were so many people there. It was awesome!)


The food was A. MAZ. ING. I'm always amazed by people who can make delicious food and make it LOOK this pretty at the same time.


Chelle E. made the cake, and it was probably one of the most dangerously delicious things I've ever eaten.

We played a hilarious game where we had some volunteers compete on who could drink (sip?) all the water out of a baby bottle first. It was pretty entertaining. (Amber won, of course!)


We played a few other games as well, one of which was guessing which pictures were Jenny and Steve as a baby.


Baby Jacob and I got SO MANY wonderful things! And I had such a great time opening them.




All-in-all, it was a wonderful party. I had a marvelous time, and left feeling pretty darn loved.
1 comment:
What a cute diaper bag! Looks like a fun party!!
Post a Comment