MONDAY we went to our first Astros game. The boys loved it. David kept re-explaining to me what everyone was doing on the field (complete with demonstrations), and it was quite hilarious. We had relatively good seats and the Astros actually won the game (which is encouraging, because I've long-since convinced myself that my presence at any baseball game is bad luck for whatever team I'm rooting for). Anyway, we were too packed in to talk to any of our friends and we ended up spending way too much money, but it was worth it.
"Buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jacks..." (We actually did buy both).

My patented manic grin (I think David's practicing his as well)

That's right. Steven bought the boys those obnoxious foam fingers. Check out the super-serious looks on their faces. Hard core.

We took like forty pictures of them on this baseball and this is the best one I got.
3 comments:
Love it!! I haven't been to an astros game in for ever!! It looks like y'all had a blast!
Love the foam fingers! And the Cracker Jacks and ice cream (I'm assuming that's what's in the hat bowl) look yummy. Baseball and snacking go hand in hand. And games are so much more fun when they win!
Looks like tons of fun! Your kids seem to be about as cooperative as mine when we've been out all night for a fun evening and I want to preserve the memories in pictures.
Post a Comment