We stayed with Aimee and Peter (Steven's older brother) for the duration of our stay up north. They have a beautiful home, and right next ot it is an empty lot filled with pretty little yellow wildflowers. Steve and I decided to snap a few shots of the boys playing in the little meadow.
What is it about wildflowers that makes you just want to go run and jump through them, Sound-of-Music style?
It was wonderfully idyllic, the way we could just sink into the flowers.
Here's Steve's "Great MidWest/Farmer Joe" shot.
Just kind of made you feel glad to be alive---beautiful day, surrounded by beautiful flowers and beautiful, perfect little boys...
3 comments:
Beautiful pictures! I especially love the last one of you and the babe :)
I love wildflower pictures, especially Sound of Music homages.
Makes me want to start singing (loudly, at my desk).
Post a Comment