SA-WEET! :) I wonder if I could get away with making a tie-dye onesie WITH a tie...for church. hahah. Prob not ;).
I'm SOOO sad because Jake is such a tubster that he's already grown out of his tie-dye onsies! I practically had him wearing them every other day (so cute!)
He looks like a little man, so cute!
He's looking more and more like his brothers.
He just gets cuter every day.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
SA-WEET! :)
I wonder if I could get away with making a tie-dye onesie WITH a tie...for church. hahah. Prob not ;).
I'm SOOO sad because Jake is such a tubster that he's already grown out of his tie-dye onsies! I practically had him wearing them every other day (so cute!)
He looks like a little man, so cute!
He's looking more and more like his brothers.
He just gets cuter every day.
Post a Comment