Sunday, February 21, 2010

You Know You're Tired When...

We've been staying up rather late at our house lately due to our obsession with the Olympics. And when I say "we" I have to (guiltily) include the boys.

The other day Stevie started to fall asleep on the floor. Since David was already in bed, we urged Stevie to hop on up the stairs and start getting ready for bed. He drowsily got up, and when we started up the stairs a few minutes later, this is what we found.



Bless his heart--he just couldn't make those 3 extra steps into his bedroom.

Incidentally, does anyone else have kids who sleep with their eyes partly open? It's kinda creepy.

5 comments:

Anna said...

Too cute! Think of the memories he's going to have of watching the olympics with mom and dad--I bet he'll always like them.

Yes, both of my kids sleep with their eyes partly open, and I know I do because it used to creep out my college roommate.

Shelley said...

I wish my kid would pass out like that!

Jenni said...

That's funny!

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

Poor tired boy! Don't you love how kids can sleep anywhere?

donbendeco said...

He WAS COMPLETELY RUSTED!