So apparently I moan in my sleep now.
Steven tells me that instead of snoring, I'll let out these angry little drones in rhythmic succession, almost as if I'm humming in disapproval at something (a la Marge Simpson).
He tells me that this is something I do that's exclusively related to the last few months of my pregnancy, and that I did the same thing with Stevie and David. I guess it makes sense, because everything's so bunched up inside me right now that the air has to go somewhere. Apparently that somewhere is right over my clenched voice box. Why couldn't I let out sweet little sighs instead?
I actually woke myself up last night. I was then so embarrassed by the horribly annoying sound that woke me up that I tried my darndest to supress any more such " hmmmmm's." But to no avail, I fear. I was back asleep and moaning away in no time.
So you can just add this to the list of my tantalizingly feminine charms that grow steadily more bizarre with each passing week.
4 comments:
Once again, thank you Jenny! You painted such a vivid picture for me that I felt like it was me that was lying next to you. :)
Good news is Steven is stuck with you for eternity so you can probably get even stranger safely.
So I want to see some prego pictures!! You should have steven take some side shots of that cute little belly of yours and do a post just about YOU!! Love you hunny!
At least you can blame it on being pregnant. I started grinding my teeth late in my pregnancy.
Post a Comment