Weight: 11 lbs 11.5 oz (69th percentile)
Length: 24.25 inches (96th percentile -- she's gonna be tall like her brother Jake!)
Head: 40.5 cm (85th percentile)

She's so perfect. Such an easy-going, happy little baby. Laziest eater of ALL the children, if you can believe it. She's trying her darndest to hold up that little head of hers. She loves to listen to daddy play the guitar. She likes to hang out in the family room while her brothers are all flocking around her.

I love her. No, I adore her. I stare at her all the time. And when I'm not staring at her I'm thinking about her cute little toes. If I let myself, I get overwhelmed by the enormity of everything I want to teach her and tell her about my own life experience---and about all the things I want her to know so she can have all the information she needs to be happy and good. But most of the time, I just step back and focus on how much I love her tiny, slobbery face. I can't wait to get to know her better.
(I mean, just look at the personality on that face. Who wouldn't want to know her?)
6 comments:
She is just the picture of perfection, Jenny. Xoxo
She seriously looks like a beautiful little doll. Great job cooking this one up, Grundbergs! She is gorgeous.
Remember when you were scared to have a girl? Its fun to have a precious little princess, isn't it?! She is such a dolly!
So darn cute!
She is too precious!
She's so gorgeous!
Post a Comment