Easter
I feel a bit guilty about how I let Easter just slip by. We pretty much phoned it in this year. I forgot all about doing a Christ-centered activity about the resurrection. I ALMOST forgot to remind the Easter bunny to get something for the baskets. Thank goodness he takes calls at 11pm on Saturday nights. I didn't make a thing for dinner---thank goodness my dad had us over for roast. One thing we DID manage to do was dye Easter eggs. (The speckled ones are supposed to be Yoshi eggs. They're currently obsessed with Mario-themed Wii games).
I didn't even get a picture of the kids in their Easter outfits. Well, except for Grace, of course. This was my first experience with getting my child an Easter dress, and so I wasn't going to pass THAT up. Isn't she lovely?
Maybe I'll do better next year.
Happy Easter!
3 comments:
AHHH! So GORGEOUS! I am SO wishing I could snuggle that pretty little lady! Sending my love and hugs to the Grundy clan (except Steve, that's kinda creepy... tell him Hi for me)! Love ya!
A girl!!! Yay!! Holidays, etc will be SO different now....revolving around what the girl will wear! :) hehe. Love it!
You did one better than me this year. I didn't do Easter baskets for the kids. They didn't notice. We did an Easter egg hunt at Grandma's church the weekend before, and Sunday was just about going to church and reviewing when we went home. So you're still ahead of me. :)
Post a Comment