My first born turned seven last Sunday. We celebrated with a little party at my dad's house in Galveston. Stevie & David's birthdays kind of got smooshed together this year. They both got presents on both days.
And now, for Stevie's birthday interview:
HIS ANSWERS:
What's your nickname? Stevie (Now that he’s officially “StevEN”, I guess Stevie Beans is gone.)
What's your Favorite Song? Freedom (It’s a Jazz tune—Charles Mingus---they listen to it as they fall asleep)
If you were a superhero, who would you be? A Power Ranger (See? SEE? It’s all we eat, drink and breathe over here! Curse you, Netflix)
What will you be doing at age 21? Going on a mission (Or coming home from one???)
What's the silliest thing you do? I do crazy puppet shows. (He does actually---with a homemade sock puppet named “Larry.” Jacob thinks they’re hilarious.)
What's the best thing about you? I have really good hand-writing
MY ANSWERS:
What's Stevie's nickname? Stevie G., Stevie Pie
What's His Favorite Song? He and his brother are CONSTANTLY singing Taio Cruz’s “Dynamite.” Constantly.
If Stevie were a Superhero, who would he be? He would be Super Gadget Man, because he’s constantly creating new gadgets to help him fight crime, be a spy, etc.
What will Stevie be doing at age 21? Hopefully, returning from a mission and going on to pursue his double major in rocket science and pre-med.
What's the silliest thing Stevie does? Calls me (and everone else) "Mayonnaise."
What's the best thing about Stevie? There are so many “best” things about Stevie—he thinks things though. He always figures things out. He feels very deeply. He’s discouraged easily, but elated just as easily. He sympathizes with people. He loves his family. He always does his part. He’s simply amazing and we’re so lucky to have him.
3 comments:
I had to laugh out loud at the cute bottom pic. of Stevie. I am with you on the beyblades, it is a love-hate relationship. The kids love them and I hate them. Stevie has got Bodin calling everyone Mayonaise now as well. If that is the worst he says we are happy. Nice to see you blogging again.
Happy Birthday to Stevie!! Love the pictures!
And you are looking SO CUTE {not that you weren't before}!! ♥
I love the birthday interviews that you do for your kiddos. Super cool.
Post a Comment