Tuesday, June 21, 2011

David Plays T-ball!

I promised David that he could start T-ball in the spring. He was incredibly excited about it. Then I promptly forgot about the whole thing and consequently, missed spring sign-ups.

My punishment? He's now enrolled in t-ball for the summer session....with Friday practices.....at 7pm. The heat alone has chastened me enough into already setting a cell-phone alarm for spring sign-ups next year.

But all complaining aside, David really loves it. He's definitely our aggressive kid, so I think team sports are a good fit for him. He had no bones whatsoever about, say, pushing the pitcher out of the way in order to be the first one to scoop up the ball and sling it at first base.


Steve was out there the entire time with David--showing him how to throw, run the bases, etc...


We lucked out to have a little boy from David's preschool on his team. Yay Seth!


Steven captured a live action shot of David hitting his very first ball at our first game.


Hopefully this will help to focus some of that wild animal aggression into a more appropriate outlet. GO SLUGGERS!

No comments: