Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Visit

I love this baby.


And these adorable little girls.


But most of all, I love this chica.

Sarah drove 5 HOURS from Arlington (with 3 little kiddos in tow) to come and visit me this past week, and it was wonderful. She's just one of those people who I've always admired and just...I don't know, loved instantly. (She keeps a blog that is chocked full of hilarity and creativity). I feel like she just gets me--which is unusual (being the freakazoid I am). She's seems to somehow understand all my neurotics, and cracks me up at the same time. I was so happy to get her for an entire 3 days.

I had all these fabulouso things to do planned out for her visit, but unfortunately Mother Nature laughed in my face and decided to shower the earth with rain the entire time. We still were able to do a few fun activites though, mainly a trip to the Children's Museum in Houston...



And a very windy, rainy day at the beach. (But hey, what was the big deal anyway---were we gonna get WET? It turned out to be tons of fun--and the kiddos loved it).




I also FINALLY got to go and see Eclipse (who better to see it with than Twilight-lover Sarah K.?)


Though I'm sure the trip was PLENTY LONG enough for Sarah (seeing as how she was handling 3 kids all by herself), but it wasn't long enough for me! I was really sad to see her go. Bella and Aube have gotten so big and are both as gorgeous and hilarious and can be. And that Jaxson---I could just squish him to pieces. But the best part about the trip was being able to talk and talk and talk....and talk. With a kindred spirit. I love you to pieces, Sarah K!

2 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

That was the sweetest post I've ever read! I love you, too, Jenny! You are a wonderful person and I'm blessed to call you my friend! Don't ever forget what an awesome person YOU are!!
Thx for being the awesomest host a gal could ask for!

Jenni said...

Awwww.