Sunday, August 8, 2010

Quarantined

So we may or may not have Pink Eye. I'm not sure how the Grundbergs have magically managed to avoid this nasty little malady for so many years, but I think we might have finally succumbed.

Yesterday Jake had some eye goop---but he often has eye goop, among other goops---he's a baby, you know, they're relatively goopy in general, and so I didn't think much of it. But it continued to worsen throughout the day, and finally I did a little do-it-yourself diagnosing (thank you, internet), and started reading about conjuctivitus. Unfortunately, it seemed to hit the nail on the head.

We were really hoping that we were wrong, and maybe if he just had a good night's rest it would magically disappear. But guess who woke up this morning with a lovely itchy feeling in her reddish left eye? Yours Truly. So off to the doctor we go! Hopefully this won't turn into a Grundberg epidemic.

(Why do sicknesses only seem to rear their ugly heads on weekends?)

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Hoe everyone is feeling better today.