You know, I appreciate that going to the gym is probably a challenge for most people. Its not easy to drag your lazy self off the couch and into a sweat-producing locality to physically push yourself to the limit. And I also appreciate that when a person is working really hard to better their body, then they must work hard to produce desired results.
What I do NOT appreciate is when an enormous, hulk-like body-builder comes to do his extreme cardio workout on the machine beside me, and proceeds to vigorously waft his OVERPOWERING BODY ODOR at me with every arm swing of the elliptical machine.
I mean, doesn't he know how hard it is for me to get there in the first place? Now we're going to throw STINK into the equation?
In conclusion---kudos to you, Mr. Hulk, for going the distant to get a really good work out. But they do make prescription-strength Mitchum nowadays. You should look into it.
2 comments:
bahaha! - KUDOS to you for getting out there and working it - stinky elliptical neighbors and all :)
Kudos to you for going to workout when it means toting three small children. I can't seem to do it with one big one. (oh yea, and work and school)
Post a Comment