Jenny, I hear you. BOY do I hear you. My first two weeks were completely miserable. I think John wanted a divorce because I was a MESS. He only got 3 days off and wasn't getting home until 8pm every night and I was just so unhappy. So I literally prayed my way out of it. Every single time I started to get that nagging feeling in my stomach and start to tear up I would immediately go to my room and say a prayer. I still get emotional every now and then but it helped so much!
We love you and miss you up here! If you plan a trip sometime soon we have to meet each other's babies!
Are you still nursing? My moods have been crazy and all I can think is because I'm nursing this time and didn't with the twins. I really love nursing but I can go from incredibly happy to curled up in a heap sobbing to raging mad in the blink of an eye. I second Missy though, prayer has helped. I'm thinking a trip to the doctor might be in order for me, too.
It's day to day keeping your head above water, isn't it? You just do the best you can and watch for that sunshine...it's there! Hopefully just around the corner!
And you are you! Just a different you at this particular moment. We are always hardest on ourselves...don't ever quite see the totally rad person everyone else does ;).
I think you are simply amazing. I can completely empathize with the whole feeling like crap. If you ever want to talk or just hang out, I'm here. I miss you.
I had the blues with this one too. I finally slept my way out of it. I feel like this is why they tell us to sleep when our babies do. Find someone to take those big boys (I wish I could do it...) and SLEEP.
6 comments:
Jenny, I hear you. BOY do I hear you. My first two weeks were completely miserable. I think John wanted a divorce because I was a MESS. He only got 3 days off and wasn't getting home until 8pm every night and I was just so unhappy. So I literally prayed my way out of it. Every single time I started to get that nagging feeling in my stomach and start to tear up I would immediately go to my room and say a prayer. I still get emotional every now and then but it helped so much!
We love you and miss you up here! If you plan a trip sometime soon we have to meet each other's babies!
Are you still nursing? My moods have been crazy and all I can think is because I'm nursing this time and didn't with the twins. I really love nursing but I can go from incredibly happy to curled up in a heap sobbing to raging mad in the blink of an eye. I second Missy though, prayer has helped. I'm thinking a trip to the doctor might be in order for me, too.
It's day to day keeping your head above water, isn't it? You just do the best you can and watch for that sunshine...it's there! Hopefully just around the corner!
And you are you! Just a different you at this particular moment. We are always hardest on ourselves...don't ever quite see the totally rad person everyone else does ;).
*hugs*
You are a brave, honest and strong mother! You are loved and admired by many. . . including me :) HUGS!
I think you are simply amazing. I can completely empathize with the whole feeling like crap. If you ever want to talk or just hang out, I'm here. I miss you.
I had the blues with this one too. I finally slept my way out of it. I feel like this is why they tell us to sleep when our babies do. Find someone to take those big boys (I wish I could do it...) and SLEEP.
Hope you feel better!
Post a Comment