Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Could it Be?

2 days in a row without any excrement-related accidents whatsoever. I know I may be jinxing it, but I think David may have gotten the hang of this whole potty-training thing. He's even been TELLING me when he has to use the bathroom--which is completely out of character.

Granted, he seldom wears pants nowadays (they seem to make him forgetful), but nonetheless, I'd say this was tremendous progress. And the thought of having NO DIAPERS TO CHANGE for an entire glorious 4 months before Jacob gets here is almost too much to bear. Seriously, I may be tearing up here.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAVID!

3 comments:

Serendipity said...

Congratulations!! That is a MIGHTY accomplishment (at least in my life it is!) I think that is one of the hardest things in dealing with kids. Not to mention every kid is different! Congrats again! that is awesome!

Amber said...

YAY! I'm so happy for you and your poop-free months.

~Darcy~ said...

Congrats girl!! Yay for David too!! Enjoy your time diaper free, it will go by fast!!