Monday, August 24, 2009

I DON'T WANNA

I DON'T WANT TO WRITE ABOUT OUR STUPID VACATION ANYMORE!

Can you tell?

I want to talk about how incredibly socially challenged I am. How can be about to turn 32 and still have those, "D'oh! Why did I say that?" moments? Aren't I getting a tad old for this?

But anyway, I have to talk about our stupid vacation---because I think Steven will be mad if I don't put it in writing somewhere. I'm the unofficial historian of the family. But have you ever noticed that writing about vacations is SO BORING? And you know what's even more boring than writing about them? READING about them. So I thank you for your perserverance.

Plus, I'm way behind on MANY subjects--such as
1) David's 3rd birthday, for crying out loud
2) My attempts at potty-training
3) Making an offer on a house--and then starting to get cold feet
4) Talking about how I'm definitely feeling my age in this pregnancy.
5) The gorgeous musical ensemble in church yesterday and the awesome messages from the bishop and the stake president.

So what has this post accomplished again?

6 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

You are so funny....I just have to say that you seem to be making a ton of friends for being socially challenged! Seriously, girl... you are obviously more awesome than you think you are.
I can't wait to hear more about your vacation...so I'm siding with Steven. Totally not boring at all!

Shannon said...

Hahaha, Ok, I love this post first, because I can hear you telling it to me, like you are right here, second because I don't wanna write about my vacation either!! And I haven't! HAHAHA! So there, right?! It's our blogs and we can write what we want...except I have to agree, I want to hear about yours...so you, um..yeah. Do it anyways ;)

And when do you find out what you are having?? I want to know!! Oh,and I am putting in a request for more post from you girly b/c you are so far away and this is the only way we know what's up with the fabulous Grundys :D

Marby said...

Whateva!!! Your handicap only exists inside of your head.

Jenni said...

First, be happy that you get vacations. i have not had one since 2004, with the exception of the weekend we stole away for our anniversary.

Second, I wish you could see yourself the way that we see you. We all love you for a reason!

Solveig Atwood said...

ha! I totally agree with you about writing about vacations. I dread writing the post and then it takes me forever to do it and I feel like no one wants to read it anyway. But I feel like I need to do it because it's the only time we actually do anything worth writing about!

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

You crack me up