The first day back to school this year was on Monday, August 27th.
Steven started 2nd Grade...
And David started 1st!
Jake wasn't 100% sure what was going on here, but dangit, he was getting his picture taken too!
They had a pretty uneventful but fun first week, though it's like pulling teeth trying to get information out of them about their days. They seem to have very nice teachers and both have several friends from last year in their classes.
And as for me, well I won't lie. This has been the most restful week I've had in quite some time. Jake, Grace and I had a lovely time just spending time by ourselves for a change (though I do miss the big fellas during the day. I'll survive, though.)
And as for me, well I won't lie. This has been the most restful week I've had in quite some time. Jake, Grace and I had a lovely time just spending time by ourselves for a change (though I do miss the big fellas during the day. I'll survive, though.)




No comments:
Post a Comment