One of the little goals we set for ourselves is to run a 5K. I'd done one before and had a wonderful time, and this time was no different! There's something about running in a group of people that really gets your adrenaline pumping. It doesn't matter that I can see actual turtles passing me as I run---when someone claps for you and says, "Way to go! You can do it!", you seriously believe it! It felt awesome!

It was surprisingly cool that day and the run was really relaxing and beautiful.

Karen and I made these ridiculous shirts because seriously, why were we?

Tiffany T. made the trek with us and was fantastic. I think running together really helped us stay pumped.
Am I insane for saying that I'm really looking forward to doing this again? The Dirty Girl Mud Run is in October...
1 comment:
LOVE the shirts! Miss you girl!
Post a Comment