Now is not only the time to wait restlessly, but also to hope and pray that everything goes right, and that Grace is happy and healthy.
It's so strange to think that I'll be meeting her so soon. I've been pregnant for so long now it seems, and it will be a great relief to be free of that. But I will miss the little hiccups and kicks. Then again, I'd rather see them in person.
I feel strangely under-prepared and even more strangely unconcerned about it. Let's just do this.
Here are probably the last pregnant Jenny pictures I'll ever take--just for nostalgia's sake.


(Good Grief, that side shot is a little alarming).
Oh please, let her be healthy.
6 comments:
I'm sending up prayers for an easy and uncomplicated delivery (I know, it's all relative). You are beautiful! I love that last picture, you look so content.
Oh Jennie I can't wait to see your little baby girl. Best of luck with everything!
Miss seeing you on FB, by the way!
Oh and creeper Stevie hiding in the first pic of you is hilarious!
You are absolutely gorgeous.
Good luck, I'm so excited for you and your beautiful girl!
You look gorgeous and happy in these pictures.
Post a Comment