No, there's nothing wrong with your computer monitor--their uniform color actually IS retina-burning neon pink. But the official title is "Watermelon" (I'm assuming that's to assuage any wariness the boys may have about wearing pink). It was really quite hilarious. More like some kind of gang fight than an organized sport.
David didn't want to participate when we first got there. I think something about having Mommy there may have thrown him off a bit. But as soon as the action got close to where we were sitting, he jumped up and joined in the game (it was one of the cutest things I've ever seen).
Stevie was really tearin' it up out there. He never stopped running, and even got in a good kick or two.
During his stint as goalie, he stopped the ball, too! What a champ.
The name of the team is "the Knights." My favorite parts of the game were after the huddles, when the kids would all put a hand in and yell...
4 comments:
That is seriously way too cute!! Even tho it may take awhile to get my eye-sight back, lol. :)
I love the fact that both boys were sporting their favorite hats! That looks like great fun...
What a coincidence!! Meda and Collin wore that same color the year that they both played on the same team. It is a lot of fun to watch.
At least if you ever have to take two cars as a family, it will be easy to find what field your kids are playing on.
Post a Comment